Please choose products carefully as we do not give refunds or exchanges if you change your mind or make the wrong decision. No refunds will be given to free items.
To exercise your cancellation rights, we will only offer a refund or exchange of goods under the following circumstances:
- If the customer has received the incorrect goods from what has been invoiced; and/or
- If any of the products received are faulty.
The following requirements need to be met:
- You will be deemed to have accepted the goods as being to your satisfaction, in an acceptable condition and in accordance with the order, if you have not notified Healthy Folk in writing of any claim within 3 days of receipt of the goods.
- Notification needs to be received within 3 business days of receipt of the goods where goods are received in error and/or faulty.
- Goods must be returned in the condition in which they were sold. Please be aware that for health and hygiene reasons, we can only offer an exchange or refund on goods that are in resalable condition. For our purposes and hygiene reasons, this implies that goods have not been opened or used. Any protective packaging received with your goods, including boxes and security seals, should be intact, unopened and undamaged.
- You must send a photo of the goods to show proof of the fault or incorrect shipped product.
- You need to have proof of purchase including original invoice number and correct name used for purchase.
- Refunds need to be made using original card used for purchase of goods.
- Refunds will be made at the original price paid for goods.
- Healthy Folk will not accept any return of goods unless we have given prior written authorisation for the return.
- Items supplied on a ‘No Return Basis’, include but are not limited to cosmetics, underwear and refrigerated items.
Refund and exchange procedures will include the following:
- Orders already delivered must be received back to Healthy Folk before a refund can be issued.
- You should return goods via a registered postal service if possible, as Healthy Folk cannot accept responsibility for goods damaged in transit or not received.
- All return postage costs are your responsibility. Healthy Folk will, however, refund postage for any incorrect or faulty items returned to us, however we cannot accept liability for an item until it has been returned to us and has been confirmed as faulty.
- Returns are processed within 48 hours of receipt. However, please note that during our seasonal sales and periods of promotional activity, processing may take longer.
- We reserve the right not to offer a refund if the above requirements are not met.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and you are the recipient of the gift, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
When agreeing to the terms and conditions at checkout you acknowledge and accept the above return conditions.
For more information on our returns policies, please refer to our terms & conditions page.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.