In the use of Healthy Folk products and services, you acknowledge and accept that the following terms and conditions constitute an agreement between the two parties and indicates your willingness to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to the products and services currently offered by Healthy Folk as well as products and services that may be offered in the future, and are between Healthy Folk and the customer.
These terms and conditions govern your use of the Healthy Folk online store and website located at www.healthyfolk.com.au and any social media platforms.
Contents and material
All the material provided on the Healthy Folk website is intended for educational and informational purposes only and must not be viewed as medical advice or to replace or substitute the evaluation, diagnosis, medical or preventative care of a primary health care provider. No action or inaction should be taken based on the contents of this website; you should always consult your appropriate health care professional relating to medical, nutritional, dietetic, therapeutic or other decisions, dosages, treatments or drug regimes. Never discontinue treatment or medication without first consulting a primary health care professional.
The information found here on this website are believed to be as accurate as possible, based on the best judgment available to the authors of this website. Healthy Folk and the authors of the information found on this website will not be held responsible for any customer who fails to seek the appropriate health authorities in relation to their health. The publisher is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Ingredients do change from time to time, product descriptions are only intended as a guide and you should always check with manufacturer and/or actual packaging before purchasing or consuming. Healthy Folk cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries with the manufacturer.
Product availability displayed on the Healthy Folk website does not guarantee the availability of any particular goods and therefore, all orders placed through this website shall be subject to confirmation of acceptance by Healthy Folk. We will endeavour to always have inventory levels up to date on the website to the best of our abilities, however at times stock levels may change quicker than we can update the website. If an item happens to be out of stock at the time of your order, we will contact you to inform you of such circumstances and try to rectify the discrepancy as fast, and with as little delay as possible.
Images displayed on Healthy Folk website should be regarded as illustrative and for informational purposes only. Some images may not be 100% correct or accurate of what is being advertised, so please read the product information carefully including size, colour, quantity and brand.
We will take every possible step to ensure immediate correction of published information as required where misprints, human error or omissions deem this necessary.
While Healthy Folk has tried to accurately display the correct colours of products, the actual colours you see will depend on external influences such as the quality of images supplied, or the quality, age or settings of your monitor and therefore may not be accurate. We will attempt to portray products to the best of our technological ability, although some variations may occur. The customer acknowledges and accepts that colours of items displayed on the website may not reflect the true and actual colour of such items.
All orders placed on the Healthy Folk website are subject to availability and acceptance. Upon placing the order, you agree that all details provided to Healthy Folk are correct and true, the credit or debit cards used for payment have sufficient funds and that you are the authorised user. You will receive a confirmation email after placing the order; this email is only a confirmation that we have received the order and not an acceptance.
Every order placed goes through a pre-authorisation check of the cards used for payment, and payment will not be processed until your order has been accepted. Failure to pass these security checks will result in cancellation of your order.
We may not be able to accept your order in the event of items being out of stock. Under such circumstances, Healthy Folk will endeavour to rectify the problem to the best of our ability.
Healthy Folk does not accept American Express or Diners Club cards as payment for products or services.
Amendments to orders
Any late additions or amendments to a previously placed order may cause delays to your delivery. Healthy Folk will always endeavour to accommodate your needs, however some changes may not be possible due to out of stock products, excess delivery costs or the delivery has already been made. Please contact us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise at that time if these amendments can be made. If delivery has already been made, there may be an additional cost for delivery if you choose to go ahead with the amendments.
Orders can be delivered Australia wide only. We do not under any circumstances ship to overseas locations.
Delivery costs are calculated on the size and weight of the total order and customer’s location – you will be notified at the time of checkout of these delivery costs.
All customer orders will be dispatched with Australia Post and we cannot guarantee short delivery times. Allow 5 – 10 working days for the order to arrive. In the event that the customer does not receive their order in the expected time, please contact us at email@example.com. We track all orders from our end and you will also receive tracking information via email.
Delivery costs will be stated on the Healthy Folk website at the time of checkout.
You will need to allow for possible delays. Delivery delays may be experienced due to high volume of customer orders or extended holiday periods where delivery services may not be efficient, especially at peak times such as Christmas, New Years, or due to high courier demands. All delivery services operate on a Monday to Friday basis. In accepting these terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that they will not make any claim against the Healthy Folk for any loss or damage incurred as a result of delayed delivery.
All couriered items require a signature at time of delivery. If you will not be available at the time of delivery then you may, at the time of placing your order, at your own risk, request for the courier to leave the parcel in a nominated area without a signature. Healthy Folk will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or theft due to the parcel being left unattended.
In addition, we shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to goods, in transit, ordered through Healthy Folk. Risk of damage to, or loss of the goods ordered passes to you immediately as soon as the goods ordered leave the Healthy Folk premises, and it is recommended that you insure the goods ordered before delivery.
All orders are securely sealed before delivery, so please advise Australia Post and Healthy Folk immediately if the package has arrived in a state that is unsatisfactory due to obvious tampering.
All transactions on the Healthy Folk website are processed in AUD. Individual product prices are shown inclusive of GST and exclude delivery charges. The total price of the customers’ purchase shown when finalising the order in the checkout page will be inclusive of GST.
Information contained throughout the Healthy Folk website and database is believed to be accurate and reliable at time of publishing.
Unfortunately, we cannot advise you in advance of reduced priced items or reimburse you the difference after the order has been accepted. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, specifications and other website information without notice. Prices are updated on an irregular basis and without notice, so please check all invoices carefully for current prices being charged.
Returns and exchanges
Please choose products carefully as we do not give refunds or exchanges if you change your mind or make the wrong decision. No refunds will be given to free items.
To exercise your cancellation rights, we will only offer a refund or exchange of goods under the following circumstances:
- If the customer has received the incorrect goods from what has been invoiced; and/or
- If any of the products received are faulty.
The following requirements need to be met:
- You will be deemed to have accepted the goods as being to your satisfaction, in an acceptable condition and in accordance with the order, if you have not notified Healthy Folk in writing of any claim within 3 days of receipt of the goods.
- Notification needs to be received within 3 business days of receipt of the goods where goods are received in error and/or faulty.
- Goods must be returned in the condition in which they were sold. Please be aware that for health and hygiene reasons, we can only offer an exchange or refund on goods that are in resalable condition. For our purposes and hygiene reasons, this implies that goods have not been opened or used. Any protective packaging received with your goods, including boxes and security seals, should be intact, unopened and undamaged.
- You must send a photo of the goods to show proof of the fault or incorrect shipped product.
- You need to have proof of purchase including original invoice number and correct name used for purchase.
- Refunds need to be made using original card used for purchase of goods.
- Refunds will be made at the original price paid for goods.
- Healthy Folk will not accept any return of goods unless we have given prior written authorisation for the return.
- Items supplied on a ‘No Return Basis’, include but are not limited to cosmetics, underwear and refrigerated items.
Refund and exchange procedures will include the following:
- Orders already delivered must be received back to Healthy Folk before a refund can be issued.
- You should return goods via a registered postal service if possible, as Healthy Folk cannot accept responsibility for goods damaged in transit or not received.
- All return postage costs are your responsibility. Healthy Folk will, however, refund postage for any incorrect or faulty items returned to us, however we cannot accept liability for an item until it has been returned to us and has been confirmed as faulty.
- Returns are processed within 48 hours of receipt. However, please note that during our seasonal sales and periods of promotional activity, processing may take longer.
- We reserve the right not to offer a refund if the above requirements are not met.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and you are the recipient of the gift, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
When agreeing to the terms and conditions at checkout you acknowledge and accept the above return conditions.
If a dispute arises relating to the above agreement or as to any related claim regarding restitution or in law, in equity or pursuant to any statute, both Healthy Folk and the customer expressly agree to endeavour to settle the dispute in good faith by negotiation before referring any such dispute or claim to litigation.
Changes to these terms and conditions
Healthy Folk reserves the right to review these terms and conditions at any time. If following any such review, there will be any changes made to these terms and conditions then those changes will take effect from the date on which Healthy Folk makes those changes.